7/16/09

Thing 8 Screencasting

This is great! Now I can post instructions (students created screencasts are a great idea)on how to get to certain sites or how to create with certain image generators at each of my PCs in my classroom. I also see how this would be a suitable scaffold for special needs learners who need instructions repeated. I will also send instruction to parents showing how to access our website, the pta website...and so on.

The screencast that I put together very quickly with GoView shows my fourth graders how to use an online dictionary to find the best meaning of a word found in their reading. It walks them through getting to the site, searching for the word meaning, highlighting the best meaning, and then copying it and pasting it into their electronic reading log. The password is johnston.


SCREENCAST WITH GOVIEW

2 comments:

  1. the link came up as broken when I clicked on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why the link is broken, so I copied the code and pasted it. Have any ideas on fixing the size?

    ReplyDelete